Frequently Asked Questions on Xtrasaver.com
1. What kind of products do you sell?
We sell mainly remotes, refurbished TVs (we offer wholesale prices), tv accessories including parts and bases, main boards, power supply boards, sound bars, and other electronic accessories. We also carry barcode scanners and environmental-friendly mosquito killers.
2. Do you guys ship internationally?
Yes; we will ship internationally, although global shipping fees will not be free.
3. How do I purchase a TV?
Anything below 32" we will ship to you free of charge within the US (48 contiguous states only). Anything above 32" is local pick-up only. Please contact us to request an order.
4. Help! I can't track my package OR the Fedex/UPS/USPS page shows an error!
We will automatically send you an email associated with your account used to place the order with tracking #. If you do not receive an email, you may contact us. All tracking data should be uploaded by the shipping carrier within 48-72 hours of pick-up.
5. What happens if I don't receive my item?
You may contact us and explain the problem. We may or may not offer a refund or reshipment depending on the situation.
6. I live in Puerto Rico, do you ship to my zip code?
Although we are trying to ship everywhere around the globe, right now we do not ship to PR.
7. I want to buy a TV but it says local pick up. Is there a way to order online?
If the TV listing has "Local Pick Up" on the title, we cannot ship the TV due to the high chance of breaking. You may contact us for additional information to schedule a local pick-up for the TV.
8. How do I schedule a pick-up?
You may either contact us by phone or email.
9. My product came damaged. What can I do?
Please contact us in the event your product comes damaged for appropriate reimbursement. Please prepare a picture of the product.
10. How long does the warranty last for my product?
Usually 60 days from date of delivery.